[sdiy] SSM2164.. who is hoarding them?

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:29:27 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Mark Rivera <marr at lumin.us> wrote:
> Okay, so last I checked a few weeks ago, there were 5000+ SSM2164s on
> Digikey. Now there's none...

I'm planning a buy from CoolAudio to keep up my stock at Magic Smoke.
That being said, I still have about 200 in stock, so that's enough to
last a little while. Talk to me offline if you're interested in
participating in the buy, but I think I'll have to require at least
250 piece minimum purchase. Last time I did this, I got 'surprised' by
handling fees ($100), customs fees (almost $200), shipping costs
(about $100), and a wire transfer fee ($35),.so be aware that the cost
will be a little higher than the $1.13 each figure.

Tim (Fees fi fo fum) Servo
--
"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."
- H.L. Hastings