[sdiy] Prophet 10 on fritz again.

Doug Terrebonne dougt55 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 09:56:13 CEST 2011

I would generally agree. The synth forums are full of people saying that you should go in and replace all the caps whenever someone reports a problem on older synths. The only ones I would be sure to replace is older tantalums which like to short out and large bulging electros in the PS.

Doug
synthparts.com