[sdiy] DSP or Micro

Jay Schwichtenberg jays at aracnet.com
Fri May 6 18:16:22 CEST 2011

For I micro controller I'd look into the Pic32. I've just got a couple of
Pic32 boards to play with. They look promising. I've done a lot of work with
Pic16 and Pic24 processors. I like the Pic24 except for paged memory. Had to
use paged memory on the Pic16s and other processors but have manged to keep
my memory use down on the Pic24 things I've done.

http://www.schmalzhaus.com/UBW32/

Jay S.