[sdiy] Buffering 0V when using a pot as a voltage divider?

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 30 22:40:43 CEST 2011

Maybe I've just been lucky.

However, in all seriousness, one must admit that all of these problems with
ground stem from creating impedance (dc or ac) on the traces and/or cables
between the actual ground (at the PSU) and the connection point.  In
principle, this impedance is zero, and if that were always so, then there
would never be any problems with ground.  Isn't that right?