[sdiy] Bad trader--RaymondScott.com

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Thu Jun 30 20:39:49 CEST 2011

I had the same issue with this guy.

It took many emails, and many weeks, but eventually I received the CDs.

There's another guy that works with Winner, Irwin Chusid, you can find his name on the Raymond Scott blog.  He was able to motivate Winner into sending the CDs.

I think I got Irwin's email when he replied to a sheet music request made to info at RaymondScott.com.  I'll see if I still have his email address later tonight.

-Dave

 On Thu 11/06/30  9:37 AM , "KA4HJH" ka4hjh at gmail.com sent: