[sdiy] Which is better as a VC resistor? FET or BJT?

dan snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:04:59 CEST 2011

Ok GREAT
thanks for info

anyone know a good information source for examples of BJT's as voltage control elements?

i have seen them used as vcas in old roland gear

sadly, not one of my transistor books covers this topic. (though I have been able to get it to work on the breadboard)

my main question is how to reduce distortion

maybe I will switch to the FET shunt setup.

thanks!