[sdiy] Bad trader--RaymondScott.com

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:37:43 CEST 2011

I ordered the Manhattan Research CDs from raymondscott.com in February and
have never received the item nor a reply to any of my emails.

Here's my transaction history:

2011/4/5 -- billed via Paypal
2011/4/13 -- billed a second time!
2011/5/23 --  refund for second billing

Unfortunately I got to Paypal too late to kill the transaction so I'm out
$28. I'm still trying to figure out how I got billed twice.

The site is maintained by Jeff Winner. His email address is
info at RaymondScott.com. I know he's alive because he's posting to the
Raymond Scott blog (http://raymondscott.blogspot.com/) but I can't get a
reply from him.

Does anyone know this guy? I was buying this as a present for a friend of
mine but things are looking bleak.

--

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"