[sdiy] Output Voltages

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Wed Jun 29 23:26:21 CEST 2011

Hi Folks

I've settled on +/-10V signal voltage for my semi-modular design (semi
because it will be starting life as a bunch of loose, multi-sized PCBs)
but what I can't figure from what I have read to date is what I should
actually be presenting at the OUTPUT jack, when the signal passes (via a
suitable buffer) from the synth to the Big Bad World.

Need to figure this out to get the design of the little LM386 based
powered speaker I'll be using for listening to what's happening.

Cheers

Matthew Smith

Business: http://www.smiffytech.com
Blog:     http://www.smiffysplace.com