[sdiy] little BIG help on KORG DELTA

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Tue Jun 28 15:58:54 CEST 2011

With R111 attached, I'd expect a range of maybe .1V to 10V drop across
R111. Measure across both sides of that resistor with a meter. I'm figuring that
the OTA probably can't use a value of less than 10uA, or more than 1mA.

(there are four OTA in parallel so the absolute maximums is 4mA for the LM13600.

With the 10K its not likely they can support much more than 1mA anyway
(you'd need 20V to get 2mA, not possible here...)

If you don't get this kind of range, the filter is probably not tuning...

H^) harry