[sdiy] That 2180 with modular cv??

dan snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:22:37 CEST 2011

yes as i said , i was using a summing amp with a negative gain as per the demo circuit datasheet (a different sheet than the basic datasheet)

sorry if that wasnt clear

however it still thumped quite a bit

however I just found a circuit that might help !

check it out

(2150 is untrimmed version of 2180)

http://m.bareille.free.fr/modular1/vca_dbx/mb_dbxvca.htm

I am pretty sure someone out there is using the 2180's for vcas

i think there might even be a eurorack module that uses them