[sdiy] OP275 [was: Re: Audio mixers]

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Thu Jun 23 14:24:27 CEST 2011

Sadly, the converse is true... there are many ENGINEERS who are just
not good circuit designers...

I have an axiom that I live by... other "engineers" are either total IDIOTS,
or they are so far beyond me I cannot even conceive of just how clever they
are....

In most cases, good designing or engineering come down to the same thing,
achieve the desired end result at the most cost-effective point.

H^) harry  (who likes both Jim and Bob...)