[sdiy] OP275 [was: Re: Audio mixers]

Andre Majorel aym-htnys at teaser.fr
Thu Jun 23 10:38:36 CEST 2011

On 2011-06-22 20:11 -0500, Paul Schreiber wrote:
> >From "article" (cough):
>
> > http://web.archive.org/web/20061215114234/http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/ampins/webbop/op275.htm
>
> "THD below 1 kHz is definitely non-zero with the 600R load."
>
> This person has outed themself as a TOTAL IDIOT and hence,
> everything he says is best avoided.

Unless zero is redefined to be about 1e-5, the sentence you
quoted looks like a statement of fact to me...

Self probably meant to say that the THD *above* 1 kHz was
definitely non-zero. Which is even truer...

Am I missing something ? I'd like to know whether Paul's "total
idiot" comment has some weight to it or is just Paul being his
usual self. Pun not intended.