[sdiy] LM13700 crossfade query

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Jun 15 15:26:13 CEST 2011

There's another similar example in the SSM2164 datasheet - different VCA, same principle. There's a "voltage-controlled Mixer" circuit which sums the outputs from four VCAs into a single I-to-V convertor like this. So it definitely works.

I've done it myself using the SSM2164, and it's fine, just like they say.

T.