[sdiy] MemoryMoog "quiet" fan and parts

Tony Kalomiris ic1 at bell.net
Sat Jun 4 19:02:10 CEST 2011

Hello,

I want to change out the noisy fan in the MemoryMoog Plus and am leaning towards a Zalman pc chassis fan.
My concerns are obviously these are 12 v jobs and require tapping into the already overloaded psu.
My other more pressing concern is if it would be adequate ventilation. The most important thing is that it's quiet.

Also does anybody have a dual concentric pot and knob to sell or trade ? Oscillator 3 center shaft is busted and missing the knob.
Modusonics email bounces and senso doesn't have them.

cheers,

Tony Kalomiris