[sdiy] SCOPE ON A CHIP

bill bigrig billbigrig at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 22:38:54 CEST 2011

Howdy,

 I bought one from Jameco a couple months back, now I just gotta find it to put it together. Just finished the Velleman analyzer. It's way cool too. All it needs now is input interfaces and a battery pack. Hooked up to a 12v wall wart and an audio source it is way too cute. They say it's to make your stereo, (home or car), look cool. I think I'll be using it for a lot more things than what it can do sitting in a permanent panel. The turbine mechanics at the natural gas field where I worked used real time analasis for turbine diagnostics. I can use this guy for muzik room fun/live audio/and machine troubleshooting where I work now. All for $75. Fun.
Rig