[sdiy] MOTM/Blacet type cable parts?

legion at helpwantedproductions.com legion at helpwantedproductions.com
Tue Sep 28 22:00:53 CEST 2010

Does anyone know the Mouser part #s for the "standard" 4 connector molex
plastic connector and the right size aluminum pins used for connecting
their synth modules to a PS Buss board?

I need to make some sets of these for both my DIY things as well as frac
stuff and I ordered the %$#@ wrong pins and parts last time.

To clarify, I need the female connectors used on both ends of the cable
and solder pins that you snap inside when wiring. I have the male board
connectors.

Thanks for any/all help!

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com