[sdiy] Anybody worked with real Moog System 55 ?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Tue Sep 28 18:22:56 CEST 2010

Eevryone should keep in mind that at the time, Allen-Bradley Type J were the industry
standard and perhaps the only really available choice (OK there were some cheapie CTS parts etc).

I have a bunch of NOS Allen Bradley Type J (Mexico).  I like the Mexican type J the best, although
the Thai and Jamacian are good as well :^)

My problem is they are too big (these days). Picture a FracRack with these, it would be one pot
per panel.

I really like the 1/2" diameter / 1/8" shaft better

H^) harry