[sdiy] Pot panel scales

ChristianH chris at chrismusic.de
Fri Sep 24 12:23:19 CEST 2010

Well, in that case there's no use indicating anything on the scale,
because you will have to know what you're doing anyway. Either way you
indicate it will be wrong at some time.

The benefit of indicating a neutral center postion with a zero is only
valid if there is actually (always) a centered characteristic.

Chris