[sdiy] Gluing Broken Keys Back Together?

Paul Cunningham paul at cometway.com
Thu Sep 23 22:23:19 CEST 2010

The only caution I have about Liquid Nails is that it can be "goopy" similar to rubber cement and you can easily make a mess if you use too much. However, it will scrape off the plastic cleanly with your thumbnail if you get to it quickly. There are a variety of viscosities for super glue you can get from hobby/repair store that might be easier to work with, but will also damage most plastics if mishandled. Liquid Nails is pretty easy to obtain -- use a toothpick or something like that to apply a *very* small amount. -pc