[sdiy] Gluing Broken Keys Back Together?

Paul Cunningham paul at cometway.com
Thu Sep 23 20:53:23 CEST 2010

I've honestly had great success just glueing with Liquid Nails or superglue. As long as the pieces pit perfectly together the bond will be quite strong and you shouldn't need to worry about extra reinforcement. I have even repaired some keys that not only broke off but shattered into multiple little pieces. You can barely tell the hairline cracks are there. Just make sure to let the glue completely cure before you play it. -pc