[sdiy] Gluing Broken Keys Back Together?

Giorgio dancemachine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:18:46 CEST 2010

as you can see, many different adhesives will work.  ends up that the glue is stronger than the original plastic in my experience.

my tips: make sure the glue has something to grip to. a rougher surface or more complicated break will take well to the glue. thinner glue will ensure the part retains it's original shape. also use gravity and a business card to make sure the surface of the key is free of excess glue.

sent from phone