[sdiy] Real-world Eurorack signal chain advice...

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Wed Sep 15 18:52:19 CEST 2010

Two warnings. spring vibration will be amplified whether it is electrical
(signal) or mechanical (noise). Picture the 'thunk' of a toggle switch or
'pop' of a patchcord and you have the idea.

They are very prone to electrical (magnetic) filed pickup, they would probably
pick up even a toroidal transformer nearby...

H^) harry