[sdiy] MKS-70 Switch internal transformer from US 117 to UK 240

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 17:03:32 CEST 2010

Thanks Richard

Indeed it's C9, but I'd like to standardise as I use power distributers with built in conditioners which are all c13/14, so I'd like to standardise. I have C9s but the conditioners do clean things up a bit and of course there's surge protection.

I confess to being a newb with transformer tech so could you help a bit further with regards to what to look for re: parallel/serial below.

Once I'm happy with the mks job I'm going to rewire my US polysix too

Thanks all for replies, very much appreciated

Tim