[sdiy] Bootcamp . Parallels/ off patch over priced Mac rubbish

Paul Burns paul at fitvideo.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 20:12:32 CEST 2010

I could not agree more about the PC vs Thing...if you cannot use it in the
first place don't bother... it is just a tool.

Just for the record I built my first computer from scratch in 1977 ...
whooahah ...capacitors , resistors and all .. so there, and touching wood it
still works ...scary stuff...lol ... but who cares?

A few friends and I had to have a TV Ad taken of British TV a few years ago
in that at the Apple claimed to be the fastest PC in the UK.. wrong .. mine
was ...we tested it and the ad got stopped...some stupid G4 which was not
anywhere near as fast ... a silly claim by Jeff Goldblum.. He had not seen
my setup...nitrogen cooled at a stage which made it even faster ...

Never bring a knife to a gunfight

regards

Paul