[sdiy] Allen Strange book

David G. Dixon dixon at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 14 02:05:16 CEST 2010

> EN is the Bible.  Whatcha talkin' about...   :-)

Well, it looks like I stand corrected.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy Barry's reissue...

One other piece of advice I'd offer to a noob (assuming, of course, that my
credibility is not now all shot to hell) is to get yourself a SPICE
simulator, even if you have to beg, borrow, or steal to get it, and
preferably one with a nice graphical interface that also serves as a decent
schematic drawing tool.  It's been absolutely essential for me, probably
because I don't have EN. :o)