[sdiy] Allen Strange book

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Mon Sep 13 19:41:22 CEST 2010

I started with some big wall posters of the ARP 2500 and 2600 which I got
free at an ARP demo in high school, as well as an ARP odyssey owner manual
that was left on the same table. I didn't ask if it was ~also~ free to be taken <lol>

I studied them over and over until I could use both synth without ever having touched
one. I got to play the ARP 2500 at the Berklee School of Music in Boston MA. once, until
I got in an arguement with a professor, and told him the PWM was "no way" the same as "FM"...
and he noticed that I wasn't a student, just a hobo from off the street :^)

H^) harry