[sdiy] Misunderstanding about brain to CV

Scott Gravenhorst music.maker at gte.net
Fri Sep 10 00:28:34 CEST 2010

"Paul Burns" <paul at fitvideo.co.uk> wrote:

>Ah,  I stand corrected since I did not read past Scott's statement in his
>first line which did not make sense, I read no further...

Yes, you're right, that line was poorly written.

"The animal brain did not evolve in an evironment in which the animal benefits from
signals that leave the brain for any reason."

Should be:

"The animal brain did not evolve in an environment in which the animal benefits from
signals that leave the brain by methods other than nervous connection to peripherals."

>mea culpa...

heh, mea too...