[sdiy] brainwaves to CV :O)

Paul Burns paul at fitvideo.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 21:54:19 CEST 2010

Surely this topic requires some thought on how well the performer can multi
task, in that they are aware of doing so and can communicate some insight
into how. In this respect I am not talking about dealing initially with
virtuosos and or autists who are gifted and are unaware of how they do it at
an almost subliminal level, hence unable to explain to those that would need
to develop said interface , but on a more day to day level, if the interface
to be developed could cope with analyzing quick enough , then I see no
reason at all why then more control signals could not be dealt with, and
from there the developers can research and move on to higher, faster, almost
intuitive levels.

regards

Paul

.