[sdiy] Allen Strange book

Adam Schabtach lists at studionebula.com
Thu Sep 9 18:57:34 CEST 2010

> Can anyone point me toward a source for this book?
>

> "Electronic Music: Systems, Techniques, and Controls by allen strange"
>
> I've looked and looked and looked.

It's long out of print and has become something of a collectors' item since
it's considered one of the classics in the field. You can try the various
second-hand-book search sites, like Alibris, but expect to pay a lot of
money for it. The second edition is considered better than the first, I
believe. I was lucky enough to find a copy of the first edition at a local
second-hand shop, but that was long ago.

<shameless_bragging>
One of the thrills of my adult life happened I received email from Allen
Strange. This was after I'd read the university's copy of his book cover to
cover. He wrote to tell me that he had purchased and enjoyed my CD. :-D
</shameless_bragging>

--Adam