[sdiy] brainwaves to CV :O)

Dave - Dendriet.nl krooshof at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:39:19 CEST 2010

I would be very interested such a device. Brain to voltage/midi-ctrl
would be nice, even if it would only be a few bits in resolution. I'm
now using a footpedal to influence the chords of my interactive
sequencer. Replacing that with a brain-input would allow dancing. Any
signal that I could patch into an arduino would be fine.

LOL @ Harry! (how are you doing, mate)

ps: Rutger Vlek sounds very dutch. If you need an alpha tester in
Amsterdam, do send me a email.

http://www.dendriet.nl