[sdiy] Pics of 1st SLAMM Meeting

David Ingebretsen dingebre at 3dphysics.net
Mon Sep 6 06:35:53 CEST 2010

Thanks to all who organized this and helped make it happen. My first
"synth-geek" meeting and it was a lot of fun.

I'm glad Joe caught my "good" side in the photos :)

The filter Nyle was demo'ing is a filter he made a few years ago with up to
24 stages, LFO, sweep, and other features. Very cool. I was very pleased he
came. He pretty much stayed the whole day. He also brought and setup the
prototype PCBs he and I have been working on.

Thanks.

David

David M. Ingebretsen M.S., M.E.
Collision Forensics & Engineering, Inc.