[sdiy] DIY soldermask coating?

Dave Kendall davekendall at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 2 18:57:23 CEST 2010

Thanks to all for the replies. Got some options now...

For these particular PCBs, luckily re-work is not an issue, as long the
0.156 headers are soldered in all facing the same way. I can probably
even manage that *before* the first morning coffee ... probably...  :-)

Some great info - thanks all.

cheers,
Dave