[sdiy] Circuit board posts/spacers?

Graheme Wilson quicksilvercarrier at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 18:34:18 CEST 2010

I use M3 nuts and bolts with plastic wall plugs cut into short lengths
to isolate the board from the case.


On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 20:45 +0000, ian taylor wrote:
> I have a couple of motm distribution boards that I need to mount inside my cab, and I want them raised an inch or so away from the surface they are going on to,
> but I don't know what the correct terminology is for the posts or spacers I need, (standoffs? risers? etc...) 
> The guy in Maplins looked at me strangely and announced they don't do anything like that.
> I can't see why these aren't a pretty standard thing - can any of you tell me what to call them, or better still where I can find some? Cheers! 		 	   		  
> _______________________________________________
> Synth-diy mailing list
> Synth-diy at dropmix.xs4all.nl
> http://dropmix.xs4all.nl/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy

Listen to Paladin by Vicia Faba

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list