[sdiy] plastic serrated edging

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 01:06:59 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 3:45 PM, David Brown <davebr at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I need several feet of plastic / nylon serrated edging that I can put on the
> edge of thin sheet metal, 0.050" or less in thickness.  I need it pretty
> flexible to go around the inside corners of some irregular holes to protect
> wiring that goes through them.

Hey Dave,

Have you checked local hardware stores? I've also seen this stuff at
Orchard Supply or (if you're brave) Home Depot. I looked for a few
different items at McMaster-Carr, but couldn't turn up anything.

Tim ('edging your bets) Servo
--
"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."
- H.L. Hastings