[sdiy] How to lube sticky sliders ?

cheater cheater cheater00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:20:45 CET 2010

Hi Gil,
wash it with water (just use the shower) until the grime stops coming
out, then dry it with a towel and blow-dry it immediately on cold.
Spray it with kontakt 60 (it's made for cleaning contacts), let it
work in for 24 hours, then clean it out with kontakt wl. right after
that wash it with water again and dry it out immediately like before.
let it rest for a day then spray kontakt 61 into it and let it work in
for 24 hours. then clean off the pins that you need to solder, and
you're ready to go.

Cheers,
D.