[sdiy] 1M Log Sliders

rob at emulatorarchive.com rob at emulatorarchive.com
Tue Nov 16 00:19:22 CET 2010

Hi list,
I have been trying to locate 30mm 1M log slide potentiometers to build
traditional ADSR enevelope generators.
I can find 60mm versions but not 30mm. Any ideas on a supplier?

If I cannot find them I thought I would have a few made in Taiwan (x1000
MOQ). Alps like, so the 10k/100k sustain slider can be matched up.
Anyone interested in contributing to a Group buy? Price per
potentiometer will be aound 50 - 75 pence, less than 1 US dollar.
Doesn't have to be larger order, just 10 or 20 per person.

There is nothing better than an ADSR with real slide pots :-)

Regards
Rob
www.amsynths.co.uk