[sdiy] 0.100 pin header reliability.

Harry Bissell harrybissell at wowway.com
Mon Nov 15 15:25:19 CET 2010

A connector crimped with the proper tool probably does not benefit much from
solder.

A connector crimped with an improper tool benefits GREATLY from being soldered.

Solder need not wick up the wire much, if you don't use too much. for most
connector pins it should be only in the crimp area...

I solder when I really care about the connection... (my own preference)

H^) harry