[sdiy] paging John Mahoney

John Mahoney jmahoney at gate.net
Sat Nov 13 17:45:14 CET 2010

>Hey John!
>
>Are you there? To be more precise... are you alive and well?
>
>Senso

All's well, Senso, very nice of you to ask! Thanks so much.

I certainly don't post much, these days, do I? Main reason: In March, I stopped working from home and got a more normal office job (in IT doing back-office programming and such). That's when I stopped being on-line so much. Actually, though, just lately I have been easing back into the lists, groups, and Facebook.

I've also been doing more audio recording, tracking a number of my friends' bands. That's my favorite hobby, and a lot of free time has gone into that.

On top of all that, our 6-year old niece moved in with us (Temporarily? Not sure!) in August, so I lost my workshop area; I need to get things set up again before I can do any SDIY. C'est la vie, right? Or, as John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." But, I'm not complaining. Life is pretty good. :-)

And that's my story, folks. I guess I didn't realize how much of a lurker I'd become. Ha!

Best regards,
John