[sdiy] PWM Outputs

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sun Nov 7 19:00:40 CET 2010

The most elegant way around this problem that I've seen is what I think of as "the Chroma solution".
The Rhodes Chroma mixed the PWM CV into the PWM output to remove the DC offset.
If you did it this way you could DC-couple the outputs, and the average DC level would be constant.

What's the problem with capacitive coupling though? This is audio, right?

HTH,
Tom