[sdiy] Kawai SX240 service manual online

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Fri Nov 5 10:49:41 CET 2010

Hi Bob!

Thank you very much for your scanning effort!
The quality is OK, sometimes reading the pin numbers is a little bit difficult - but there
Has to be a compromise between size and quality...

I normally use an old Paint Shop Pro 6 for the scanning and stitching task- it works fine!
You can also stitch using soft edges so that the result looks smoother.

For reduction of the filesize I normally work with GIF files and make a reduction to
16 greyscale levels before generating the PDF - this gave me a minimal size with nice quality.

If you have your original files and if you would send it to me  I could test if I get slightly
better results.

Thank you very much again - my 2 dollars are already sent by Paypal!

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tf