[sdiy] Free Ensoniq Mirage and Marantz Tuner for parts

Tony Rolando tony at makenoisemusic.com
Thu Nov 4 17:34:03 CET 2010

Looks like shipping will be about $35 for both hunks o' junks.
I'm not going to ship separately, just one box. If any body wants, then
get in touch and they are yours, as of tomorrow they will be donated to
a local repair shop.

I'd like to keep them out of the dump, and I have not time to repair.

Tony