[sdiy] Wersi Organ Contact springs

Scott Nordlund gsn10 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 17:18:10 CET 2010

Here's the problem with finding older Wersi parts: they went through
several bankruptcies and changes of ownership in the 90's, and after
numerous liquidations, all old parts are very likely long gone.  On
top of that they are known for decades of poor support and many
who would be of assistance refuse to deal with them.

It took me years to find an MK1/EX20 user manual, but I finally
found one...