[sdiy] First CGS modules done!

David G. Dixon dixon at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 25 20:45:03 CET 2010

> maybe my brain works backwards, and i've not used a Serge, but i
> thought the OR was "peak", as it's the maximum of the input signals,
> and AND was "trough", as it's the minimum.

I think you're right.  At least, lastnight when I was watching the outputs
on my scope, I seem to recall that the AND output was mostly below ground,
and the OR output was mostly above ground.  But, then again, I may have been
hallucinating on the very large Greek meal I had just eaten in honor of my
youngest daughter's 12th birthday.