[sdiy] Favourite VCO designs

Jerry Gray-Eskue jerryge at cableone.net
Wed Feb 24 15:35:09 CET 2010

<<One of these days, I will do a proper layout and have boards made>>

If you send me all the details of the finished design PCB dimensions with
mounting hole locations, component and connector details, I could do a board
layout for you. I may not be able to get to doing the layout right away but
it should not take long once I can get started. I should be able to give you
Gerbers for board shops and 1 to 1 image files for the PCB DIY crowd.

- Jerry