[sdiy] Aoyue 2702A+ re-work station

Tony Rolando tony at makenoisemusic.com
Tue Feb 16 13:32:41 CET 2010

Thanx for the replies.
It seems that my experience is echoing that of Cary's. The solder does
not seem to make it all the way through the nozzle before it solidifies.
The only way I could explain this is that the heating element just does
not hold temp.

The company I purchased from is telling me that i need to let the 2702
heat up for 20 minutes before use! That's  funny.