[sdiy] Module grouping

Matthias.Herrmann at jeppesen.com Matthias.Herrmann at jeppesen.com
Fri Feb 13 08:18:34 CET 2009

synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl wrote on 02/13/2009 07:52:35 AM:
> I generally try to group my modules, but as you add more it gets messed
up.

that is funny, i experienced just the same.
since we are talking about "modules" it would be one of the major
advantages of a modular to be able to regroup the setup anytime we want
to. but to be honest: i did a plan for my first cabinet, then i started to
add the modules to the 2nd and 3rd cabinet as i built the modules. and i
have been so "creative" to change the design of the modules for each
cabinet, so that it would look like a patchwork (!?) if i regrouped the
modules...

cheers,
matthias
___