[sdiy] Analog Computers ( again )

David G. Dixon dixon at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Feb 11 03:30:13 CET 2009

Aaron:

Cool.  I'll have to watch it sometime.  (I've watched a few of your other
lectures and found them pretty informative -- the one on expo converters
really opened my eyes!)

Cheers,
Dave

David G. Dixon
Professor
Department of Materials Engineering
University of British Columbia
309-6350 Stores Road
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4
Canada

Tel 1-604-822-3679
Fax 1-604-822-3619

"PERFECTA FINGAMUS SERVIAT NATURA"

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  It
must not be disclosed to any person without the writer's authority.  If you
are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.