[sdiy] Analog Computers ( again )

Tom Arnold xyzzy at sysabend.org
Tue Feb 10 11:45:35 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 09:03:12PM +1030, Matthew Smith wrote:
> Copy duly ordered, looks seriously desirable stuff.  Thanks to Paul &
> Tim for the bookfinder link - never come across it before!

Glad I'm not the only person to use Bookfinder. :-)  My favorite is
searching Amazon, finding only $300 used copies of a book, and then hitting
bookfinder and snagging the same book for $8 including shipping.

 - Tom Arnold       -  Free Synth DIY webspace http://www.sdiy.org
 - SynthGeek        -
 - BBD Fanatic      -  "...is it a virus, a drug, or a religion?"
 - echo evho wjxo   -    Juanita Shrugs. "What's the difference?"