[sdiy] Get this a lot, you probably do

Walker Shurlds walkershurlds at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:36:44 CET 2009

Hi guys, I'm new here.

Never built any synthesis equipment before, closest thing is some mods
for guitar pedals.  Recently added "build a fully functional modular
synthesizer from scratch" to my bucket list.  I'm a BSEE undergrad (got
about a year left) so I know more than the average noob, on paper at
least, most likely not in practice.

Anyone want to suggest me a first project?

I'm under the impression that anything I build will be useless without
a CV source, so really I mean a first project that's a CV source and
another first project that's some form of oscillator.

(Also going out of town today, gonna read replies on... the 28th?)

Thanks bunches!

Walker Shurlds