[sdiy] Buchla 257 is an extremely strange circuit

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Dec 16 08:50:20 CET 2009

Hi Aaron,

my apologies of this thread is dead and buried, but I'm interested in
analog computer functions and ways of "interpolating" or cross-fading
between them, or between the input signal and the processed signal. This
PWM AM sounds rather complicated to implement, would there be a simpler
VCA-based solution? Something like the Serge sound processing module
with it's voltage controlled cross fader? or am I missing something
important in the concept of a CV crossfader/interpolator?

Best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::